- North Coldstream Mine produced 103 million pounds of Copper
- East Coldstream Deposit 736,276 oz of gold “inferred”
- Moss Lake Deposit 1.5 million ounces Au
- Shebandowan Mine (Former Produce) 397,000,000 lb Ni@2%,192,000,000 lb Cu @1%, 839,000 Oz Pt,Pd,+ Au @ 3ppt.
- Shebandowan West Zone produced 17,655,000 lb Ni @0.62% 25,913,000lb Cu@0.91%, 45,300Oz Pd, 14,100Oz Pt, 9,550OzAu @1.66tpt.
Conclusions & Recommendations
- Vanguard East & West comprise of 2 Historical Non 43-101 resources of Base Metals controlled 100% by White Metal.
- Area of vast alteration with sodium depletion on the Vanguard Zones.
- All drill Data to be compiled and drill hole targets to be generated.
- Iris Lake Zone is described as an area of alteration with silica, chlorite, sericite, albite, iron-carbonate, magnetite, potassium and hematite alteration making it a great target to follow on strike to the north.
- Iris Lake has multiple Au intercepts in DDH’s by Newmount Canada that needs follow up work.
- A detail ground magnetic and IP survey should be completed in the area of the Newmont drilling on Iris Lake and to the Northeast.