Location & Access
The Shebandowan property is situated in Northwestern Ontario, along highway 11 (TransCanada Highway), approximately 110 km west of the city of Thunder Bay. The area is well endowed with basic infrastructure. Aside from highway 11, both the CN railway line from Thunder Bay to Fort Francis, and a major power line pass through the northern reaches of the property. Local access to the property is through numerous logging roads and paved highway 802.
- North Coldstream Mine produced 103 million pounds of Copper
- East Coldstream Deposit 736,276 oz of gold “inferred”
- Moss Lake Deposit 1.5 million ounces Au
- Shebandowan Mine (Former Produce) 397,000,000 lb Ni@2%,192,000,000 lb Cu @1%, 839,000 Oz Pt,Pd,+ Au @ 3ppt.
- Shebandowan West Zone produced 17,655,000 lb Ni @0.62% 25,913,000lb Cu@0.91%, 45,300Oz Pd, 14,100Oz Pt, 9,550OzAu @1.66tpt.
A Qualified Person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate as current mineral resources. White Metal is not treating the historical estimate as current mineral resources.
Conclusions & Recommendations
- Vanguard East & West comprise of 2 Historical Non 43-101 resources of Base Metals controlled 100% by White Metal.
- Area of vast alteration with sodium depletion on the Vanguard Zones.
- All drill Data to be compiled and drill hole targets to be generated.
- Iris Lake Zone is described as an area of alteration with silica, chlorite, sericite, albite, iron-carbonate, magnetite, potassium and hematite alteration making it a great target to follow on strike to the north.
- Iris Lake has multiple Au intercepts in DDH’s by Newmount Canada that needs follow up work.
- A detail ground magnetic and IP survey should be completed in the area of the Newmont drilling on Iris Lake and to the Northeast.